My Ideal Words
- Agreement: the set of terms and conditions.
- Website: myidealwords.com.
- Customer or the client: anyone who will upload or provide anything to the website.
- Order: the product to be prepared or designed by the website, myidealwords.com.
- Product: The completed thing or the task.
- Revision: The request of the customer to revise the completed product which was completed on the basis of initial instructions.
- Support: A department that is responsible for guiding clients in placing the order.
- Writer: the entity responsible for working on the instruction of the client.
- Credit balance: The credit on the personal account of the client.
Order process and registration
- Order will be placed once the form is filled.
- All the information should be provided by the customer once and for all.
- The customer has to create the profile with all the information and to be changed in case of any change from the side of the client.
- One customer can create one profile only.
- The payment will be calculated by the payment portal automatically.
- The payment should be made in advance .
- Half payment can be made while placing the order and to get an encrypted copy which can be downloaded after full payment.
- All credit and debit cards are accepted by the website.
- Order verification: checking of initial instructions through text or call.
- Order length: it refers to the number of words i.e. one page = 300 words double spaced.
- Change in instructions: the support team should be informed about any change in the initial instructions of the order.
- Resources: the number of scholarly references or resources required for the completion of the order.
- The company can remove anything anytime without informing the customer. The information on the website is only for advice and cannot be always correct..
- The website content, graphics, and logos are owned by myidealwords.com only. The company owns all the copyright and intellectual property laws under global laws.
- You agree that the products should not be sold to someone else..
- You agree that you provide correct initial instructions and any failure in it will not have any impact on the payment, rather the client will be responsible for delay in case of incomplete information..
- The customer is himself responsible for the confidentiality of the information that is given to the writers as a description or the support department.
- The customers agree that the company can modify a set of terms and conditions, however, all the changes will be posted on the website so the customers should check the website for the latest updates and changes. .